1. Swap Meet is for vendors who are selling used products, parts etc. All swap meet vendors are required to collect Nevada Sales Tax on items sold at a sales tax rate of 8.10%. Forms will be mailed to you in your pre-entry packets, and are available at the main ticket building during the event.
It is the responsibility of each Swap Meet participant to collect Nevada Sales Tax. Completed forms and deposits can be dropped off at the main ticket counter at the entrance to the Las Vegas Motor speedway at the conclusion of the event. Or they can be mailed to the Nevada Department of Taxation at Grant Sawyer Office Building 555 E. Washington Avenue Suite 1300 Las Vegas, NV 89101.
Please make checks or money orders payable to the Department of Taxation for the full amount of the sales tax due. Pursuant to NRS 372.055, Nevada Department of Taxation.
2. Directions and Gate information. All Swap Meet participants should enter from Hollywood Gate.
3. Swap Meet Set up: Set up is the Thursday prior to the event. 9:00am to 8:00 pm. Enter through Hollywood gate. Please make prior arrangements if you are not able to set up during this time.702-256-8254.
4. Shipping Address: Swap Meet participants you may ship products to the event at the following address. The Strip at Las Vegas Motor speedway: Attention Mopars at the Strip. Your company name, as well as your Cellular Telephone # (make sure to include this for prompt delivery) 7000 Las Vegas Blvd N., Las Vegas, NV 89115. JP Motorsports, MATS nor LVMS can be held responsible for lost items, make sure you have all of your shipping documentation, this is your responsibility.
5. Pre-Entry Deadline and Canopy Rentals: Pre-Entry closes two weeks prior to the event. Please pre-register early. We cannot guarantee placement if you are not pre-entered. JP Motorsports will attempt to provide the best possible location based on renewal and early reservation of Swap Meet spaces.
6. Canopy Rentals: Can be secured two ways. Call JP Motorsports at 702-256-8254, or reserve them online. Canopies will be set in your specified space by a professional installation company. Canopies or tents as they are often referred to, have a top covering on them, but do not have sides included. Side walls are an extra cost Item. Chairs and tables are available online also.
7. T-shirt and wearables vendors: There are no t-shirts vendors allowed to sell wearable without the prior permission of JP Motorsports. Mopar wearables must be approved through Mopar Trade marketing.
8. Security: Night time storage of Swap Meet vendor items is the sole responsibility of the individual vendor. Please take all precautions to secure your items. Roving security will be on the premises during the hours of 6:00 pm to 8:00 am but each individual vendor is solely responsible for the protection of the vendor’s own property and for the protection of vendor’s employees, agents and guests.
JP Motorsports, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Mopar, all event sponsors, and “MATS” the Moparty at the Strip, are not liable for any lost or stolen property or injury to person or property during this event. By attending and participating in this event, you are consenting to the terms of this disclaimer of liability and covenant that you will hold harmless all parties named in this paragraph in the event of any lost or stolen property or injury to body or property at or during the event.
9. Q) Can I run my generator on my RV at the event?
A) Yes, but it is your responsibility to have an exhaust hose or Stack on your exhaust, or please be a good neighbor and move elsewhere.